Basati strives to:
- Be the consultant company noted for high quality, easy to use solutions,
- Leverage the power of the cloud to deliver the best business-processing platform to our clients,
- Build enduring relationships while fostering an innovative and creative environment for our clients as well as our employees.
Basati is built on trust, customer care and enduring relationships. We employ honesty and objectivity, and work with an intellectual mindset to create in-depth analytical and problem-solving techniques. As a consultant, we exist to create value, and as such our work is driven by our consideration and respect for our clients, colleagues and partners.
You’ll love our team:
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Twenty plus years’ combined Salesforce experience
- The Owner has been a user and SF administrator since 2006. He has operated as sales, sales management, operations manager, and owner of various companies. He has personally customized several applications for a variety of businesses within SF. Has been known to spontaneously dance like Gru from “Despicable Me”.
- We were delighted to have kidnapped Our Vice President, Vision Fulfillment, from a travelling band of street mimes. He flavors the Basati team with an amazing combination of skill sets and business acumen. Holding nearly every Salesforce certification, he is responsible for making true all the things our Sales team promises.
- Basati’s Vice President, Success Manager, coordinates the client’s wishes with the team’s responsibilities. Ensures communication channels are open and continuously updated via paper cups and string. Has been promised actual Solo cups (ooh, aah!) once budget has been approved.
- We have a development team that is well acclimated to developing Salesforce solutions from our project plans. They add value in definition, development, and deployment. Our team is experienced in customizing, deploying, enhancing and supporting our projects, as well as leveraging force.com Sites, Apex coding, and other technologies. Our developers play a lead role in evaluating new CRM technologies and developing plans for their implementation as well as leverage experience with .net, web services, and SQL development to build integration points between Salesforce and back-end systems. They like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.
- And our Administrators develop, manage and implement changes to our clients’ Salesforce systems. A busy group, they often break out into song and have almost mastered the entire score of the West Side Story experience. Our amazing team helps develop, document, maintain and enforce data processes and procedures designed to improve and maintain a high level of data quality and integrity.
We’d be happy to make introductions!