Perhaps you’ve been there before. You worked with a consultant or vendor on a project, and it was a long, drawn out process that resulted in overages in time – and overages to your budget. At Basati we do things a bit different (well, actually a lot different). May we suggest: Sprint-based project management and delivery. Used by most of today’s successful companies, a Sprint is a block of allocated time with defined start date, end date, and items to be accomplished during the Sprint.
Benefits to you:
We will work together to ensure a successful project. This protects against a stream of change orders or continual time delays. We are simply your business partners, helping you make it happen.
Sprint-based Project Management:
A 2-3 week block of time (Sprint), during which defined and agreed upon Action Items are completed.
You’re Part of the Team:
With regular check-ins and demonstrations along the way, you stay completely involved – no surprises.
You Control Timing & Budget:
With a strict focus on the must-haves and getting to go-live as soon as possible, you control the timing and the budget.
The Basati Method Project Timeline
SPRINT 1: KICK-OFF SPRINT
Planning Session(s) – Deep Dive into the details of your business
- Confirmation of previously discussed Requirements and Vision
- Requirements: What has to happen to support your business in Salesforce
- Vision: What would be nice to have in Salesforce
- Blueprint for successful project delivered by Consultant
- Recommended Prioritization of Action Items
SPRINT 2: PLANNING & REVIEW
- Determine which Action Items must (and can) be completed in the next two weeks
- Decide which deliverables are needed from Client for next Sprint
- Set appointment for Review Session
- Review of Action Items completed
- Review of Deliverable from Client for next Sprint
SPRINT 3 AND BEYOND
Repeat Sprint 2 Sessions until no Sprints are needed. As your partner in success, Basati remains available after the initial project wrap up.