Leveraging Service Cloud for faster, more effective customer service
The Citrix Online division’s 80 global support agents provide first and second-level support 24/7 to hundreds of thousands of eCommerce and corporate customers, and field 10,000 calls and 9,000 emails each week.
To modernize its service process, Citrix Online wanted to consolidate customer information stored in different applications across the company in Salesforce.com’s Service Cloud.
- Standardize practices, customize, and deploy Salesforce Service Cloud to account managers and support teams division-wide
- Implement one consistent and flexible integration solution for the Sales Cloud
- Consolidate data on customers with multiple products
- Create new fields to capture customer interaction details and marketing information
- Make it faster and easier to generate divisional reports
- Increase operational efficiencies and IT savings