19 Jul Solution Architect
Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and having fun. We will provide you with every opportunity to succeed at Simplus.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Have the underdog spirit: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
Responsibilities and tasks required for this position include the following:
- Create clear deliverables and solid solutions in an organized SOW
- Maintain and develop relationships with key partners contacts
- Schedule, document, and organize all communications within Salesforce.com
- Retain knowledge of Salesforce professional services to successfully present and sell prospects
- Properly demonstrate and present custom solutions based on the Salesforce platform and ecosystem
- Travel and present company products and services as needed (minimal)
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in professional service sales, strong Salesforce background, is tech savvy and is self-motivated. This is a dynamic client-facing role in which you collaborate and interact with prospective customers and internal teams to generate new business and build a B2B client portfolio. You will be held accountable to attainable, clear KPI’s. You should have a strong consultative sales approach and a passion for the industry, acting as a trusted adviser throughout the sales cycle. An ideal candidate will have exceptional social skills, bringing diversity, energy, and cohesiveness to our team at large.
- Strong consulting background
- Strong Salesforce market knowledge
- Willingness to progress and adapt with a fast paced business
- Goal-oriented with superior work ethic
- Self-motivated, ambitious attitude
- Effectively communicate over the phone, through email, and face-to-face
- Strong presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management, negotiation, and territory/vertical skills
- Possesses follow-up skills with the ability to respond under pressure